David R. Williams Memorial Park Splash Pad
Thank you to the many donors who have made this project possible for our community.
The Splash Pad opened in June of 2017.
- Splash Pad Hours: 9:30am to 8:00pm
- Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Free to the Public
Splash Pad Rules
- All persons using the Splash Pad do so at their own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Adult supervision is require for children under 12 years of age.
- The Splash Pad is zoned for age appropriate play. Please be considerate of others.
- The City of Wilmington Parks and Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Do not enter the Splash Pad if you have a communicable disease or open wound.
- Non-toilet trained children must wear a swimming diaper.
- Prohibited Items: pets (except service animals), alcohol, tobacco products, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, roller-blades, food, drink, or glass containers.
- Do not carry dirt, rocks, or sand onto the Splash Pad.
- Water shoes are recommended.
- The Splash Pad should be vacated at the first sign of thunder or lightning.
- The Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance, or other concerns.
- To ACTIVATE spray features, press the START button on one of the activator posts.
- Park in designated parking areas only.
Failure to comply with the above rules will result in removal from park premise. The City of Wilmington reserves the right to enforce any other rules or restriction s not explicitly included or listed above.
Maintenance Concerns- 937-382-4781