The City of Wilmington is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the City of Wilmington will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The City of Wilmington does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic proceed by law.
Applications for open positions are only taken when specific positions are advertised through the City’s Internet site and/or local newspapers.
- Wastewater Maintenance Worker 1 – Civil Service Application
- Wastewater Attendant/Operator 1
- Firefighter Paramedic
- Police Dispatcher(NTN Testing)
- Police Officer (Background Application)( NTN Testing)
- Sugar Grove Cemetery- Laborer (Fill out General Application below)
- General Application
- Civil Service Application