Payments may be made through:
— Mail: Utility Billing Office, 69 N. South St. Wilmington, OH 45177
— Drop box just inside the City Hall South Street door
— Online, via the Utility Billing page at www.wilmingtonoh.org
• Assistance available via phone at 937- 382-5711
69 North South Street
Saturday and Sunday
The Utility Billing Department is located on the first floor of City Hall at 69 N. South Street. Account Clerks are available to take payments, assist with billing questions, establishing new service, or stopping service at an existing address, among other things.
How do I establish service in my name?
The person desiring the service must complete the application for service and present a valid driver’s license or other picture I.D. at the time of completing the application. If the application is completed outside the Utility Billing Department, a notary public must verify the information is correct.
Do you require a security deposit?
How often will I receive a utility bill?
Once per month.
How much is an average monthly utility bill?
Water and Sewer charges are based on usage. Refuse, or trash collection, is a flat rate of $18.03 per month for residential customers, effective January 1, 2020. This includes the use of one city provided refuse toter and one city provided recycling toter. Additional city refuse toters are provided at an additional monthly cost of $6.68 per toter.
What are the accepted methods of payment in the Utility Billing Office?
Cash, personal check or money order. The City does accept payment made by check and mailed to this office from your bank’s online direct program.
Prior to December 14, 2021, on-line payments can be made here or by calling Official Payments at 1-888-272-9829, using the Jurisdiction Code (J-Code) of 8460. On or after December 14, 2021, on-line payments can be made here or by calling Invoice Cloud at 1-855-786-5340. Information from your utility bill is required when using this method of payment. A third-party service fee will apply.
How much notice is required to begin/stop service in my name?
City ordinance specifies 72 hours notice is required.
- Online Utility Bill Pay – Prior to December 14, 2021
- Online Utility Bill Pay – On or after December 14, 2021
- Manage My Water Consumption
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=1380 linktext=’Backflow Testing Form’ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=1379 linktext=’*Service Application and Agreement’ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=1979 linktext=’ STORMWATER APPEALS RE…’ /]
- Property Manager Consent Form
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=1785 linktext=’*Utility Billing Account Review Form’ /]
- Backflow Prevention
- Returned Check or Debit Policy